Sunday, December 27, 2015

new years eve M U S I C I A N S

Per Arnoldi art clarinet large
2016: Who better than musicians can take us into the
 new year? Well, just about everybody, but let's proceed
anyway with the musicians. Per Arnoldi art

Click images twice for full size
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
1884 printed textile, angels with horns
1884 printed textile
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
playing a 1914 carillon large color illustration
Cool daddy on the levers in 1914, you can tell he's feeling it.
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
1944 music themed rec-room large color illustration
Here's an authentic 1944 rec-room for musicians. This is the real deal,
the linoleum layout for junkie bass-players and singing prostitutes.
Please don't drag your chair-legs, it leaves a mark. Let's spin phonograph
recordings of symphony jive. Who's ready for fondue?
      
M U S I C I A N S
        
1824 street musician, large illustration, france
clickety-click-click  RAT-TATA-TAT-TAT
click-clickety-click-k  RAT-TAT-TATA-TAT
clicke-click-clickety
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
I WAS A MUSICIAN'S GIRL, comic book 1950s, reefer
I WAS A MUSICIAN'S GIRL, comic book 1950s
Two panels from the 1950s comic book story
"I WAS A MUSICIAN'S GIRL"
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
Cliff Roberts illustration large of a musician
What's to become of him when he's 60?
 Cliff Roberts illustration
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
Bernie Fuchs illustration, large
Bernie Fuchs illustration: Where's our waitress?
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
1960s Bill Campbell illustration, large color
1960s Bill Campbell illustration of a youth orchestra
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
Carlos Schwabe art
Carlos Schwabe art
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
Naiad & Walter Einsel illustration music
Naiad & Walter Einsel
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
Estelle Levine poster 1936 large
Estelle Levine poster design 1936
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
Heinrich Kley musician and critics large color
Heinrich Kley The musician and the critics
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
Cartoon by Aldo & Bobbo 1975 large
Cartoon by Aldo & Bobbo 1975
      
M U S I C I A N S
      

Robert Kresin illustration of marching band, large color
Robert Kresin illustration
      
M U S I C I A N S
       
G. Lagendyk cartoon of bagpiper, large
GL cartoon
      
M U S I C I A N S
    
Robert Crumb, singing in the bathtub, large

      http://goinsaneinonestep.blogspot.ca/
http://gerrylagendyk.blogspot.ca/
https://www.youtube.com/user/thrillinggrief/playlists
https://soundcloud.com/gerry-lagendyk
http://gotomootpoint.blogspot.ca/
k i n d n e s s   &   l o v e   f o r   e v e r y o n e

No comments:

Post a Comment