Sunday, September 11, 2016

T R A F F I C images

      
T R A F F I C
 
An illustration of rush hour traffic in 1851
 Rush hour traffic in 1851  Click images twice for full size
 
 T R A F F I C 
     
A Bernie Fuchs illustration of highway traffic
a Bernie Fuchs illustration
  
 T R A F F I C
 
David Klein poster art 1960 
David Klein poster art 1960: romantic traffic
 
 T R A F F I C
 
An illustration looking down at a 1939 traffic jam
 A 1939 traffic jam
 
 T R A F F I C
  
An Ed Emberley children's illustration of a school of fish, 1961
An Ed Emberley children's book
illustration from 1961
  
 T R A F F I C
 
A Don Jacot realism painting of traffic
A Don Jacot realism painting of toys
 
 T R A F F I C
  
An Edouard Léon Cortès painting of car traffic
    
T R A F F I C
  
A graphic illustration of cars in 1947
graphic cars, 1947
    
 T R A F F I C
    
1975 NERF toys
    
 T R A F F I C
   
An M. Osterweil painting of downtown traffic, 1979
an M. Osterweil painting, 1979
    
T R A F F I C
    
A Roger Duvoisin children's book illustration of city traffic
A Roger Duvoisin children's book illustration
    
T R A F F I C
    
A Jacques-Joseph Tissot painting
    
 T R A F F I C
     
An illustration of Futurama at the 1939 World's Fair
 Futurama at the 1939 World's Fair
    
 T R A F F I C
    
A Charles Rodriguas cartoon for National Lampoon Magazine
  
 T R A F F I C
  
a Joost Swarte illustration
    
T R A F F I C
     
A William Wallace Denslow book illustration of mass mouse migration
 a William Wallace Denslow children's book illustration
 
 T R A F F I C
    
An unusual sketch by illustrator Ed Emshwiller
 An unusual sketch by illustrator Ed Emshwiller

 T R A F F I C
    
A 1938 illustration of foggy traffic at night
 1938
 
 T R A F F I C
  
A Wallace Wood traffic jam
Wallace Wood comic book art
    
T R A F F I C 
      
We wonder what visitors from another planet
would seem like, but how would we look to them?
 
http://gerrylagendyk.blogspot.ca/
https://www.youtube.com/user/thrillinggrief/playlists
https://soundcloud.com/gerry-lagendyk
http://gotomootpoint.blogspot.ca/
k i n d n e s s   &   l o v e   f o r   e v e r y o n e

2 comments: