Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hungry Scrabbling ARTS PROFESSIONALS

Gustav Dore cartoon about artists
a Gustav Dore cartoon
     
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
         
a Nell Brinkley cartoon about herself 1927
a Nell Brinkley cartoon, 1927   see full size
     
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
         
writer cartoon 1962, writer at home cartoon
a 1962 writer   see full size
      
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
           
Lillian Greneker, 1937 finger tools
   1937
           
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
               
1913 musician cartoon, loud music cartoon, neighbor cartoon
1913
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
             
1855 actors  see full size
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
             
an Art Spiegelman comic for RAW #1 1980, two fisted painters
an Art Spiegelman comic for RAW #1, 1980
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
           
Fred Barnard cartoon 1911, dundrearys, painting with beard whiskers
a Fred Barnard cartoon for a 1911 publication 
see full size
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
             
ink devil drawing 1910, woman writer drawing
a 1910 writer
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
             
George Morrow cartoon 1911, artist cartoon, Things we have never seen
a George Morrow cartoon, 1911  see full size
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
             
artist genius cartoon 1881
 1881
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
            
1839 cartoon, the concert season, funny performers
1839
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S

starving artist comic
from an old comic book
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                 
Reed Crandall art 1968, struggling artist
Reed Crandall comic book art, 1968

A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                
the Isolator device for writers, a photograph
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                
The flame of life is love, 1921 pretentious artists
oh gawd... earnest conformed self-importance in the 
art-school cafeteria, 1921  see full size
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                
a Tom Burckhardt art installation, studio as art
a Tom Burckhardt art installation  see full size
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
               
a Rod Filbrandt cartoon, starving artist
a Rod Filbrandt cartoon
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                
hammy overacting, a bad actor photograph, bad theater
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
               
the harsh reality of MR. AMES  see full size 
    
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                 
1917 tortured musician, pounding piano keys
1917
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                  
1886 hand bones illustration
 1886
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                  
struggling artist cartoon, artist and agent
an artist's agent
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                  
Arthur Moreland illustration 1903, the unfunny jester
a struggling humorist, by Arthur Moreland 1903  must see full size
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                  
a Conrad Felixmuller woodcut print, 1947
a Conrad Felixmuller woodcut print, 1947
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                 
George Cruikshank 1847 cartoon, born a genius and born a dwarf
a George Cruikshank cartoon, 1847:  little people were 
popular celebrities in the 1800s  see full size
       
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                 
artists cartoon 1913, life drawing cartoon
a 1913 cartoon  see full size
         
A R T S    P R O F E S S I O N A L S
                   
Louis Moe 1897
a Louis Moe book illustration, 1897  see full size
       
    
http://goinsaneinonestep.blogspot.ca/
http://gerrylagendyk.blogspot.ca/
https://www.youtube.com/user/thrillinggrief/playlists
https://soundcloud.com/gerry-lagendyk
http://gotomootpoint.blogspot.ca/
k i n d n e s s   &   l o v e   f o r   e v e r y o n e

No comments:

Post a Comment